Today was one of those knockdown, drag-out type of days. When nothing goes the way you want it to at work, and instead of saying “you’ve got mail,” your Outlook might as well just say “hello you, another problem has just arrived” when you get a new email.
Luckily for me, I made my favorite m&m cookies last night so I just ate cookies all day instead of being stressed out. (Recipe coming soon!) Seriously though, if you get home from work and find yourself with a stress-induced sweet tooth like I often due, these cheese cake bites might just be the ticket.
These cheesecake bites are super easy to make, and you can load them up with any of your favorite fruits or candies. For mine I used some leftover blackberries, a dab of blackberry jam, and some white chocolate chips.
Ah, bliss. In the form of cheesecake bites. Exactly what I needed to refuel and get ready for tomorrow.
Here’s to a new day!
- 1/2 box of vanilla wafers (crushed and crumbled)
- 1 - 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blackberry Jam
- White chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a miniature muffin tin with miniature paper liners.
- Crush the vanilla wafers until they are very small and crumbly. Place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla, continuing to beat until light and fully. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Top with your fillings! I dabbed about a half spoonful of blackberry jam and then decorated with a single blackberry and three white chocolate chips.
- This will make about 24 cheesecake bites.